I’ve been using Aweber for many years and have been very pleased with their service.
Over the last couple of months they’ve had some issues with DDOS attacks, but I know they’ve handled that situation about the best they could. My decision to switch to GetResponse is not because of anything Aweber is doing wrong. It’s more about what Get Response is doing right.
The primary reasons I’m making the change are..
- I find GetResponse to be more modern, intuitive and newbie friendly
- My lists have grown stagnant and this is a great way to streamline and re-evaluate my email marketing
- I like the ability to better split test my email campaigns and track links
- I think their forms and landing page creator will generate higher conversions for me.
- I like their affiliate model, and to be a better affiliate I need to know the product well.
- They gave me an iPad that I won in a random drawing at an event.. how cool is that…
If you’re looking to step up your email marketing or just finally start building a list.
Click here for a free trial of Get Response!