1. Do you get tired of sorting through your Gmail each day? Enable Auto Advance in Google Labs. It will let you triage your mail each day significantly faster by auto advancing and opening the next email automatically. It saves me at least an hour a week. Settings > Labs > Auto Advance
2. Do you send the same emails over and over again? Check out Canned Responses in Google Labs as well.
3. Having a hard time staying focused on tasks and want a simple task manager and todo app? Try Asana.com. It’s completely free and I use it as a CRM, To Do list, Task Manager for outsourcers and reminder service.
4. Tired of logging into your WordPress blog each day? Install the IP Based Login plugin (just recognize anyone on your computer could login as well). But basically, once you add your IP, you won’t have to login again.
5. I don’t know about you but I use Notepad 10-20 times a day, but when I need a powerful editor I use NotePad ++. Once you realize how cool this free software is you’ll use it all the time. I use it for html editing, sorting big files, mass text replace etc. Say you have a 100,000 line file and you want to remove every line that has XYZ in it. And then sort in alphabetical order. You can do that kind of stuff with Notepad ++